The good news now is that a fish seller bought herself a car to celebrate passing out from NYSC.
She shared photos of her new car and her NYSC discharge certificate, Paschaline Bernard Ifeoma said she is an “ordinary corper” but she didn’t “sit around waiting for the government’s miserable 19,800 allowance”.
She stated she was a fish seller, farmer and a film maker while also serving the nation.
She said that passing out from NYSC is not a “next phase” for her because she has already witnessed her next phase.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)