Apply for Entry Level Engineering Program Jobs – First Independent Power Limited (FIPL) is a Power Generation company located in Rivers state with 4 simple gas turbine power plants with a total capacity of 541MW.
Following the nation’s privatization exercise, Sahara, through its power division, Sahara Power Group and sundry affiliations, acquired FIPL.
Applications are invited for
Title: Entry Level Engineering Program
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Entry Level Engineering Program of FIPL is focused on recruiting Young Engineers who are fresh out of the University between the ages of 21 and 27 for our organisation.
Minimum Qualification / Experience:
- Engineering Degree (B.Tech./ B.Eng.) with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper division
- Maximum of 2-year Post-NYSC experience.
- Maximum age- 27 years old by December 2021.
- Applicant must have completed NYSC.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Familiarity with CAD packages and Engineering Software i.e. MATLAB
- Basic Project Management
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety
- Technical Report writing skills
- Be a Team player
- Enthusiasm, Commitment and Motivation
- Be Resourceful
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Other Sahara Group Companies and Corporate Functions
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Pay Attention To:
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc