Adetoun Adediran, Lagos First Female Deputy Speaker Is Dead.
The death of Honourable Adetoun Adediran, former Deputy Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, has been announced.
Adediran died in the early hours of Wednesday, January 5, 2022, after a brief illness, according to a source familiar with the situation.
Between 1999 and 2003, the deceased was the first elected female Deputy Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly.
She has held a number of political positions since then, including Women Leader of the Lagos State Chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Also: BEDC staff grips electric pole after being dispossessed of ladder by residents in Delta (Video)
She was said to have been sick for only two days before passing away this morning (Wednesday).
You may like :
- Lekan Balogun Emerges as New Olubadan Of Ibadan
- Breaking: Naira gains massively at official Window as black market rate remains unchanged
- Npower Latest News Today Wednesday, 5th Jan 2022 – October, November and December Payment News
- Shock as 14-year-old maid, flees with boss two-year-old son, arrested in Ogun
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)