First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest monetary companies establishment by complete belongings and gross earnings. With greater than 10 million buyer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches offering a complete vary of retail and company monetary companies. The Bank has worldwide presence by its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, in addition to its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
The Job : Head, Retail Banking Operations
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Ref No: 19000045
- Ensure adequacy of workers deployment, coaching and motivation.
- Set up efficient work circulate and processes to ship high quality companies.
- Maintain correct information of merchandise and transactions.
- Ensure adherence to the chance administration framework in figuring out, controlling, monitoring and reporting of threat
- Ensure enough actions are undertaken to mitigate, cut back or include the recognized operational dangers.
- Ensure immediate and correct incident reporting and backbone.
- Liaise and collaborate with different division to additional the targets of the financial institution.
- Liaise with different banks and regulators to resolve knotty clients’ and/or trade points
- Ensure compliance with rules by promptly implementing pointers, merchandise and processes for the trade
- Introduce and/or talk new processes and companies within the financial institution
- Continuous assessment of operational processes for improved cost-efficiency, buyer satisfaction and so on.
- Ensure provision of ample assets, particularly IT infrastructure to the models
- Mitigate in opposition to fraud, errors, losses and processing dangers
- Meet the necessities of branches of their bid to ship glorious companies, particularly by well timed Customer onboarding and loans request processing, environment friendly and efficient money administration, well timed supply of new cheques books and acceptable processing of clearing devices.
- Ensure well timed and efficient reconciliation of related ledgers and accounts
- Ensure complete compliance with related rules and directives of CBN and different regulators.
- Carry out different duties as required by Management of the financial institution
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any self-discipline with skilled certification.
- Minimum expertise: Fifteen years related expertise
How To Apply
ALSO CHECK THIS JOBS :
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
Subscribe to Get Job & News Alert on your Email
- Job For Civil & Marine Project Engineer at Adexen Recruitment Agency, 19th June, 2019
- Oshiomhole Seidu, Others Beaten Up By Thugs
- A Newly Established University : 2019 Job Recruitment [ South South Nigeria ]
- the Development Bank of Nigeria: Latest Recruitment [ 6 Positions ]
- A Renowned Aviation Airline : Job Recruitment
HOT JOBS RECOMMEND FOR YOU
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 8
- Contract Job 6
- Engineering Jobs 13
- Entry-level Jobs 205
- Featured 8
- Full time jobs 744
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Internship Jobs 36
- JOB FOR SSCE 62
- Jobs and Recruitment 1168
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 5
- Jobs in Education 9
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 77
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 105
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 230
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 769
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Oil and Gas Company 26
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 4