First Bank of Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s biggest commercial bank with a branch network in excess of 700 locations spread across the country. Having retained a distinctive reputation for excellence in corporate governance, the Bank has grown to be one of the leading providers of banking and financial services in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Are you enthusiastic, outstanding and looking for a unique opportunity to attain your full potential?
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Do you have the right attitude and behavior and knack for breaking new grounds?
Do you desire an opportunity within the financial services sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work?
As part of on-going initiatives to enhance its operational efficiency and effectiveness and improve customers’ experience across the various touchpoints, the Bank is launching a recruitment campaign for the 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme. We seek to attract exceptionally sound, results-oriented and suitably qualified individuals into the Bank’s talent pool to meet our growing manpower requirements across the enterprise.
This Programme is designed to identify, select, build and develop a pipeline of Next Generation bankers and leaders who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being Africa’s Bank of First choice.
Within a 3-month period, selected individuals will acquire essential skills and be moulded into robust bankers exposed to a diverse range of functions, roles and activities across the Bank and deployed to matching areas of needs, skills set and affinities. It is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss!
To be part of this unique Programme, the following criteria must be met:
A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any disciplines.
A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018.
A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria