A four -bedroom bungalow belonging to a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress in Iju, Akure North local government area of Ondo state, Hon Muyiwa Jogbodo, has been razed by fire.
The building was completely razed as all the rooms, kitchen were affected.
The victim has been nominated to contest for the councillorship position in the area in the local government elections postponed indefinitely due to COVID-19.
Jogbodo, who said he lost everything he has worked for many years, pleaded with the Ondo State government to assist him.
“We are disturbed and concerned about this fire incident. I left here yesterday afternoon with my wife to attend to a matter at in Akure.
“A few minutes after, I received a phone call that our house has been gutted by fire. We rushed down to meet the complete house, all the rooms burnt simultaneously, leaving only the walls.
“Not a single one of them was spared. The fire lasted about fifteen minutes.
“There was total electricity outage yesterday and there was no gas explosion. So, where could it have come from? The way it happened gives room for suspicion.”.
# Fire razes Ondo APC chieftain
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State