A Nigerian couple has been thrown into mourning after their three youngsters was burnt to dying by a home hearth outbreak.
According to Newapoint, the fireplace which was attributable to a candle on Friday night time, burnt the three youngsters past recognition.
The sorrowful incident as shared on social media by Chuks Nonso proven that, the kids’s father was at work(night time shift).
The mom went for an evening vigil in church leaving the kids underneath the custody of their home assist. She reportedly deserted the kids and sneaked out to go to her boyfriend after they’ve slept.
The stays of the kids is about to be buried by the heartbroken mother and father.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications