We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
RELATED JOB : Client Service Manager at Connect Rail Services Limited
Job Title: Finishing Foreman
Job Type: Full-Time
- We’re trying to find an arranged and objective driven Finishing Foreman to join our growing group.
- The prospect will work carefully with our Construction Unit and be accountable for the daily handling of the business’s Construction Finishing, we’re an energetic business and we are trying to find an enthusiastic person to join our organization and bring tactical worth to building and construction Projects.
- Implementation of everyday and weekly programs together with the concern of program information to sub-contractors
- Attending weekly management group conference for Brookstone Construction group
- Overseeing of different internal and external works consisting of civil works, M&E, floor covering, joinery, ceilings, etc., and snagging to press the develop over the line
- Ensuring that they are completed on time and on budget plan
- Good finishing experience, with an excellent eye for information
- Maintaining the website journal – taping workforce levels for each sub-contractor and keeping in-depth notes of all website activities
- Assisting with the control of plant and devices on website
- Co-ordinating and handling of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is performed to the greatest of requirements
- Dealing with all Health and Safety problems on website
- Ability to inspire labourers and Sub-Contractors
- Provide clear management and instructions to the website group while preserving an expert way is important
- Develop and supervise Quality Standards on all websites
- Monitor and Manage Project Budgets on all websites
- Manage building and construction spending plans and track building and construction expenses
- Ensure that all equipment and tools are readily available to the team and whatever remains in appropriate order and state of upkeep
- Perform evaluations to guarantee that the team’s performance depends on the set requirements
- Ensure that all products, materials, tools, and devices are acquired in a time effective way
- Monitor everyday building and construction treatments to guarantee that appropriate quality is preserved which schedules are being followed
- Create task development reports routinely and guarantee that any substantial details is interacted to the task supervisor and Managing Partners
- Associate’s Degree in Construction Management.
- Management experience and experience with a few of the technical elements of a task, such as woodworking, concrete work, pipes and electrical work.
- 7+ years General Foreman / Finishing Foreman experience
- Ability to work to tight due dates
- Excellent social abilities, strong oral and written interaction abilities
- Proven performance history in Retail/Commercial Fit-out Projects
- Basic usage of e-mails, computer usage preferable
N250,000 – N350,000 /month.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers