JDPC Enugu DIOCESE, a non-profit oriented Social, Justice and Development of the Diocese is at the moment engaged in the Enugu State 4GATES OVC Project to enhance the well being and well-being of Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) and their households in Enugu East LGA.
We are recruiting for the place under:
Job Title: Finance Officer
LOE: 100% LEO
Reports to: Program Manager
- The Finance officer is accountable for overseeing undertaking funds and different operational and administrative duties.
- The FO will supervise all monetary administration and reporting in addition to present monetary and technical administration to make sure best use of assets by getting ready sound budgets, monitoring undertaking bills, and guaranteeing well timed preparation of donor monetary reports.
- Support the PM in Budget improvement and Quarterly Cash Forecasting
- Assist in the reporting Sub-Agreement expenditure
- Facilitate the strategy of liquidation and request the issuance of undertaking advances in accordance with CCFN and Donor Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in guaranteeing CSO’s advances are liquidated and report submitted on well timed method and they’re inside allotted liquidation timeframe as per CCFN coverage.
- Conduct verification of CSO monetary reports and related assist documentations and course of liquidation in accordance with Donor, CCFN insurance policies and procedures and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Report any fraudulent actions, noticed as a part of the evaluation to the CSO administration instantly.
- Assist in guaranteeing CSO’s advances are liquidated and report submitted on well timed method and they’re inside allotted liquidation timeframe as per CCFN coverage
- B.Sc in Accounting or finance
- Minimum of two years’ related expertise.
- Must be a matured, motivated, drawback fixing particular person with excessive ranges of initiative;
- Demonstrate glorious written and oral communication expertise
- Demonstrate excessive degree of initiative, diplomacy and tact
- Excellent information of pc software program – MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel particularly)
- Must be versatile and be capable to work independently and as a part of a workforce.
- Strong interpersonal expertise
- Strong inside relationship administration and analytical expertise
- Strong organizational expertise and consideration to element
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidate should send his/her Applications to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job title” as the topic of the mail
Application Deadline twenty fifth November, 2020.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]