Finance and Administrative Specialist at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) is a global improvement firm. For greater than 45 years, we now have labored on the frontlines of worldwide improvement, tackling basic social and financial improvement issues brought on by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering outcomes that matter in some 80 international locations.
Our improvement options flip concepts into affect by bringing collectively contemporary combos of experience and innovation throughout a number of disciplines. Our purchasers embody worldwide improvement companies, worldwide lending establishments, non-public firms and philanthropies, and nationwide governments.
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
Job Title: Finance & Administrative Specialist
Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi , Ebonyi, Gombe, Sokoto
Start date: December 2020 – August 2025
- The goal of the five-year (2020-2025) “State Accountability, Transparency and Effectiveness” (“State2State”) Activity is to extend the accountability, transparency and effectiveness of chosen state and native governments (LGAs) in Nigeria. This will likely be achieved by: strengthening governance programs (with a concentrate on public monetary administration [PFM] and procurement, in addition to monitoring and analysis) associated to the supply of providers in key sectors (primary schooling, main well being care, and water, sanitation and hygiene [WASH]); growing authorities responsiveness to citizen wants and priorities; and bettering authorities and civil society capability to handle battle (by way of work on prevention, mitigation and reconciliation with the identical sectoral companions, not stand-alone help to the police or judiciary).
- State2State will obtain this goal by facilitating the strengthening of subnational governance programs in a sustainable method, supporting the efforts of native reformers and constructing on locally-derived options together with, to the extent doable, reforms already working in different elements of Nigeria.
- The Finance & Administrative Specialist place will handle the State finance/accounting and administrative actions.
- The Finance & Administrative Specialist will put together related reports; ensures that every one states transactions observe DAI/USAID requirements, rules and insurance policies; Manage the states administration processes; collates monetary and technical reports; ensures well timed and correct monetary reporting, aligned with technical outcomes.
- S/he will likely be liable for offering the Senior Accounting Manager and the Accountant with the suitable monetary and working data as obligatory; allocate mission funds among the many states varied program actions; work carefully with different departments within the state on issues involving accounting programs and monetary planning.
- The incumbent will assist set up and keep sufficient system controls to guard towards monetary misstatement, in accordance with relevant authorities accounting and administrative rules; will assist the Federal degree in coordinating the state annual and different monetary audits—together with preparation of supporting schedules and data—reply to auditor questions and consolidate report codecs; handle all banking actions together with withdrawals, deposits, and preparation of all financial institution funds and checks.
- S/he’ll report all monetary transactions in Field Accounting System (FAS) on day by day bases; ensures correct and well timed processing of invoices, advances and reimbursements, checks, and wire switch funds; add the bills into Oracle primarily based on DAI’s schedule; Performs month-to-month financial institution reconciliations and routinely displays checking account balances.
- This position will work with the Accountant to approve and distribute journey advance quantities primarily based on S2S’s journey advance coverage; audits journey requests and expense reports for accuracy and compliance; follows procedures to make sure correct and well timed fee and reconciliation of journey advances, reimbursements for workers and accomplice journey; evaluations and displays excellent advances report by paying shut consideration to advances that haven’t been settled after 30 days of issuance.
- The Finance & Administrative Specialist will report back to the State Team Lead.
- The Finance & Administrative Specialist will supervise the Administrative Assistant and Drivers
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, or different related area is required. An superior degree is most popular.
- Strong coaching, communications, and personnel administration abilities.
- Previous supervisory expertise extremely most popular.
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- At least 8 years of expertise in finance and accounting. Previous experiencing engaged on US Government funded tasks extremely most popular.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail.
- Please checklist the title of the place and location you’re making use of for within the topic line of your e-mail.
- Women, people with disabilities and younger people are inspired to use
Application Deadline 4th December, 2020.
Job Nigeria , Jobs Nigeria , Nigerian Jobs , Jobs in Nigerian , Nigeria Job , Latest Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Nigeria Jobs
- Ask Ejes Gist Media
- Aviation Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Banking Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Building and Construction Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Career Tips
- Crime Watch
- Economy / Business News
- Editorial / Opinions
- Education Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Engineering Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Entertainment News Latest
- Entry Level Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Federal Government Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Free Download Latest Mp3 Music in Nigeria
- Full Time Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Google AdSense know how
- Health / Medical Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Health Tips
- Hot Nigeria Jobs
- HOT NIGERIAN JOBS
- Hotel Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today
- How to Make Money Online
- Human Resources Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Internship Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- IT and Telecoms Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Job Vacancy in Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today
- Latest News On Npower batch C
- Latest Recruitment in Nigeria
- Lecturing Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Legal Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Maritime Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Metro News
- MSC/MS / PHD Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- My School Gist
- Naija Celebrity Gist
- Naija News Today
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- NGO / Humanitarian Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Niger Delta Today News
- Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Part Time Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- PASS QUESTIONS For Federal Government Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Politics News in Nigeria
- Religion News in Nigeria
- Scholarship News
- Sport News in Nigeria
- SSCE Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Teaching Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Travel and Logistics Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Wordpress Themes Free Download
- World News