Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose goal is to guide in attracting, creating and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic enterprise benefit for our shoppers.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Finance & Accounts Manager
- We are at the moment recruiting the function of a Finance & Accounts Manager for a number one Information Technology Company.
- Support the organisation’s continued viability and profitability by offering acceptable and prudential monetary advisory help to and delivering a sound monetary technique for the organisation.
- Ensure the institution and efficient execution of sturdy monetary controls, funding, money circulate and tax administration automobiles and programs.
- Provide related enter to the Group Head Corporate Services on an efficient value administration technique for the Department whereas upholding high quality and guaranteeing effectivity and handle relationships with related regulatory and oversight our bodies.
- Prepare and current periodic monetary efficiency experiences, administration accounts, annual monetary statements and so on. to the Board.
- Advise Board on optimum sourcing and application of funds and implications of modifications in monetary laws, laws and authorities tariffs.
- Manage relationships with monetary/ lending establishments, exterior auditors and different related regulatory authorities.
- Manage all tax issues and guarantee well timed remittance of statutory deductions equivalent to: Pay As You Earn (PAYE), Company Income Tax (CIT), Withholding Taxes (WHT), Value Added Taxes (VAT), Pension Contribution, Health Insurance and so on. together with cost of vendor invoices and reconciliation
- Manage the Finance & Accounts enterprise unit for effectiveness and effectivity guaranteeing optimum utilization of employees efficiency
- Liaise with Head HR & Administration in reviewing payroll computations to facilitate cost to employees and send to Group Head Corporate Support Services for approval
- Prepare the annual Human Resources & Administration finances and plan, and drive their implementation
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory Health and Safety Environment (HSE) necessities;
- Provide related enter to the Group Head Corporate Services on an efficient value administration technique for the Department whereas upholding high quality and guaranteeing effectivity
- Manage relationships with related regulatory and oversight our bodies.
- Develop and implement efficient monetary methods, insurance policies, controls framework and administration programs to information and help total enterprise operations guaranteeing compliance with statutory provisions.
- Provide help within the improvement of strategic plans and forecasts; making suggestions as acceptable by proof primarily based monetary modelling.
- Manage treasury property to realize optimum sourcing, application and development of funds as authorized by Executive administration.
- Implement authorized Board monetary insurance policies according to typically accepted Financial/Accounting practices, IFRS and different statutory necessities.
- Drive the preparation of firm annual budgets and monitor efficiency in opposition to targets
- Develop and utilise monetary fashions to supply a foundation for funding selections, money circulate planning.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equal in Accounting, Finance or any associated self-discipline
- Relevant skilled certifications equivalent to CFA, ICAN, ACCA, CPA or its equal is required
- Minimum of seven years working expertise with at least three years in a administration function
- Deep and broad data and understanding of IFRS Conversion/Accounting.
- MBA or a Masters’ in associated self-discipline is required.
Skills & proficiencies:
- Banking Industry & enterprise data
- Leadership & people administration
- Relationship administration
- Problem-solving, numerical & analytical considering
- Communication (Written, Verbal)
- Compliance, Attention to element
- IFRS accounting
- Financial planning and technique
- Budgeting & monetary controls
- Financial modelling /evaluation & administration reporting
- Cost Analysis, Treasury & tax administration
- Corporate finance
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software program
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
CHECK THIS ALSO : Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]