By Bar. Robinson Great
BURUTU—– The Governor of delta state Dr. Infeanyi Okowa yesterday pleaded guilty for neglecting the riverine communities without any laudable project to mention during the campaign flag off hoisted in Burutu town of Burutu local government area. He apologized and promises that before the end of May 2018, the people will start to experience projects acceleration including the Ayakoromo Bridge. And that the people should manage with the PAs and SAs appointed to them for the now.
Gov. Okowa Hijack UPU Leadership, as Chief Joe Omene and Chief Moses TIAGA Battles Bitterly
The Burutu campaign flag off whose experiences the lowest turnout so far despite the huge amount of monies Okowa spent to lobby party leaders, youths and women as to over flow the arena. It was alleged that Okowa also spent millions of naira to pacify intending protest groups not to disgrace him and his government. Some of the aggrieved protesters that are not comfortable with the new development (call off protest ) vituperate that their group leaders have been hypnotized with money to call off the peaceful protest without good reasons.
Okowa Hails Mr. Bruce for 2017 Merit award winner
One of the foremost pdp leader in Burutu Hon. Braduce Angozi former commissioner for Agriculture allegedly boycott the flag off with the rumour that he does not want to be identified with a Failure (Okowa) who has neglected his people for too long after giving him block votes.
BUSTED .APC/ PDP IN SECRET PATH TO RETURN OKOWA THROUGH ZONING
From all indications and comments, it is blatant that the people of Burutu have avowed no going back! No mercy! No forgiveness! And that Okowa cannot deceive them again for the second time. The political #1B voted for Ayakoromo Bridge that cannot even buy pillars and the PAs, SAs will not sway the people’s mind to throw away their votes they exclaimed.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]