Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
Application are invited from fresh graduates for the position below:
Job Title: Internal Recruitment – Graduate Trainee
Job ID: #000010
ALSO APPLY FOR : Latest Jobs in Nigeria at Mantrac Nigeria Limited
Interested candidates must;
- Not be more than 26 years old
- Have a first degree (First or Second class division) or HND (Upper Credit)
- Have completed the NYSC program.
- Required Skills: Entry Level
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Internal Graduate Trainee (GT) recruitment for outsourced employees only.
Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022