Justina O. Ejelonu
Dennis Akagha, has penned an emotional tribute for the Nigerian Nurse, Justina O. Ejelonu, who died treating an Ebola patient six years ago.
Taking to Twitter, Dennis Akagha, revealed that the late Nurse was his fiancee, and they never got the chance to say goodbye before she died as a result of the deadly virus.
He also revealed that he suffered Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), as a result of her death.
See what he wrote below;
“Obim, you left without saying goodbye. I came to the hospital only to be told you were gone. Seeing this brings back the memory, the love we shared and the sacrifice. I will forever love and cherish what we shared. Obim, continue to rest until we meet to part no more.
For 4 years, I suffered PTSD. Initially, I told myself I could handle it but that was very far from the truth. It did not only affect my ability to make right decisions, it affected everything in me knowing you are no more.
Ebola snatched you away, our babies and our beautiful plan to rule our world together as man and wife. Nigeria may not have acknowledged your sacrifice but I know that some day, the world will. My consolation is that you are resting in peace. Dearie, I miss you!”
Obim, you left without saying goodbye. I came to the hospital only to be told you were gone. Seeing this brings back the memory, the love we shared and the sacrifice. I will forever love and cherish what we shared. Obim, continue to rest until we meet to part no more. https://t.co/AsnlwYO3rN
— Dennis Akagha (@dennisakagha) August 17, 2020
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health