FG to pay 24.3 million poor Nigerians N729bn
Sadiya Farouq, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, announced the federal government’s plans to allocate N729 billion to 24.3 million poor Nigerians.
ALSO READ : Update: 13-year-old girl jumped down two-storey building to escape punishment from her bosses in Abia – NSCDC
Ms. Farouq, who disclosed this at the inauguration of the urban poor emergency response database of the Federal Government, said each of the beneficiaries would receive N5,000 for a six-month duration each.
The intervention will serve as a buffer for those further impoverished by the COVID-19 pandemic, a statement released in Abuja by the minister’s aide, Nneka Anibeze, said.
About 24.3 million disadvantaged and marginalised people were reported and enrolled in the National Social Registry at the end of 2020, according to records. For a period of six months, each beneficiary will earn N5,000.
# FG to pay 24.3 million poor Nigerians N729bn
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State