FG Releases Details of 100 Passengers banned for 6 months
The Federal Government has released the passport numbers of 100 travellers, who failed to undergo the mandatory COVID19 test after their return to Nigeria.
On December 24, the Presidential Task Force on COVID19 announced that travellers who refused to undergo the mandatory COVID19 test after returning to the country would have their passports suspended.
Due to the threat, the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 today, January 2, announced the suspension of the passports.
“Based on PresidenTIal authority, travel restrictions are placed on the following passports due to non-compliance to the mandatory Day 7 post-arrival COVID-19 test,” a statement from the PTF read
The task force said the restrictions started from January 1, 2021, and would last till June 30, 2021. The PTF also confirmed that the affected passengers have been notified and will be prevented from travelling out of the country during the period.
See the list of the defaulting passengers below
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives