After the release of some of the funds by the Ministry of Finance for the payment of SPW stipends, Festus Keyamo SAN, Hon. Minister of State, Labour and Employment directed rigorous scrutiny of the accounts of the participants before payments.
A Facebook user, Timi Coleman, who couldn‘t hold himself took to Facebook to share the news of the payment.
The post reads;
AYAKOROMO INDIGENES AGOG, THANK BUHARI FOR #20,000 ALERT
Ayakoromo Indigenes in Burutu local government area of delta state joyfully thank President Muhammadu Buhari for crediting over 90 person bank Accounts with #20,000. 00 (twenty thousand Naira) through the ministry of Labour and productivity, National Directorate of Employment on the Special work program.
Buhari is a man of integrity and a man of his words. We were thinking the whole exercise was a scam. It was surprising we received credit alert like raindrop inscribed “NATIONAL”.
We also want to thank the coordinating Minister Barr. Festus Keyamo for initiating this program. And every other person working with him to make this alert come true.
Signed on Behalf of beneficiaries:
Mr Wilfred Orugeni
Pay Attention To:
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021