FG Launches New Job Creation Portal For Graduates .
The Federal Government on Wednesday gave approval to the opening of a new job creation portal for Nigerians living in the country and in the diaspora.
Chris Ngige, the minister of labor and employment, made this announcement to reporters
He said that the Nigerian Labour Exchange (NILEX) platform, which would be housed under his ministry for job employment creation, had received approval from the council.
Recommended for you.
- Npower News Batch C Stream 2 Deployment Letter and PPA Update
- Ekweremadu: International passport of organ donor reveals shocking information (Photos)
He claimed that both employers and job searchers will use the digital platform, which the authorised consultant was anticipated to complete in 12 weeks.
In his words, “all those phone platforms that encourage individuals to register for work and pay in N10,000 or N20,000 would become a thing of the past once the platform becomes operational.
“The employers will arrive and load the positions they have open, the skills they’re looking for, and the qualifications of candidates who meet the bill.
“Then, the job searchers, grads, and non-graduates will register, provide their credentials, skills, and capabilities, and the two groups will be matched. Through that platform, the employer can communicate with a job applicant.
- Pay Attention To : NCDC Recruitment Portal: Apply for NCDC Latest Recruitment
In order to promote the economy and make conducting business easier, Ngige said that the FEC also approved the digitalization of the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) activities.
He said that the approved consultant will finish the e-NSITF, which would cost N1.2 billion, in eight weeks.
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment