FG Has Spent $5bn (Over N1.8trn) In Fighting Poverty
Sadiya Farouq, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development, stated that the Federal Government had spent more than $5 billion to combat poverty in the country since 2016.
This was stated by the minister at the weekend presentation of letters of engagement and electronic tablets to 248 National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) monitors in Adamawa State.
President Buhari has backed his vow to lift 100 million Nigerians out of poverty since 2016, according to Farouq.
This, she added, the President has done by pledging $1 billion under the National Social Investment Program (NSIP) to reduce poverty and inequality in Nigeria.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)