Ejes GIST TV can Authoritatively report that the Federal Government has ordered civil servants from Grade level 14 and above to resume on Monday, May 4th 2020
According to a circular obtained by our Correspondent signed by the Head of Service of the Federation, Dr. Folashade Yemi-Esan said the Federal secretariat complexes had been decontaminated. At the same time, efforts were ongoing to do the same in other public offices.
The circular reads: “Further to Mr. President’s broadcast on a phased and gradual easing of the lockdown measures occasioned by COVID-19, officers on GL 14 and above and those in essential services are at this moment directed to resume work with effect from Monday, 4th of May, 2020 in the first instance.“<
“Offices are to open three times a week – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday – and close at 2:00 pm on each day.”
The circular further advised affected officers to limit the number of visitors they receive while hand- washing facilities should be located at every strategic location within their office premises.
Meanwhile Residents of Kano State have took to street to display their hanger over the Lockdown order issued by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates