Federal Government says it has concluded plans to reduce poverty in the Niger Delta region through agricultural empowerment.
Adeshida Omoleye made this statement on Friday in Ikeduru, when he inaugurated an Integrated Oil Palm Processing Plant built by Federal Government and sited at Okwu Ikeduru Local Government in Imo of the state. He said the project was in line with the federal government’s policy on diversification and job creation.
The minister said the nine states that constitute the Niger Delta region had been ”hugely enriched” by the Federal Government, through numerous projects, to show its serious commitment in developing the region. “Our goal is to promote economic development and to generate employment through enhancement of farmers’ capacity,’’ He said.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)