Walter Onnoghen, the immediate past Chief Justice of Nigeria has been barred from traveling out of the country by President Buhari.
Onnoghen was convicted for not declaring his assets by the Code of Conduct Tribunal in April.
According to reports, an internal report issued by the Nigeria Immigration Service stated that Onnoghen, his wife and daughter were attempting to travel to Accra, Ghana when they were accosted by immigration officers.
The report stated, “On November 11, 2019, retired Honourable Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen, was attempting to travel to Accra, Ghana.
He was in company with his wife, Nkoyo, and daughter. “His passport, with number A50445233, was flagged because Justice Onnoghen’s name was on the watch list.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative