The federal government has ordered all Unity Schools in the country to reopen on October 11.
The announcement was made on Wednesday by Adamu Adamu, Minister of Education.
The minister said the approval was for students in Junior Secondary School and Senior Secondary School.
Adamu noted that students at home since the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic can now complete their academic session which ends in December.
He advised that COVID-19 protocols be strictly observed in the schools.
“Schools that have not concluded their 2nd term examination should round off and commence 3rd term immediately which is expected to end in December,” the minister wrote.
Naija News Today
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer