FFK and Jack Dorsey
Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey has been lambasted by a Nigerian politician for banning President Donald Trump from the platform.
The former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode in the early hours of today, via his Twitter handle, said he did not celebrate or take pride in banning US President, Donald Trump, from the app.
”I do not celebrate or feel pride in our having to ban @realDonaldTrump from Twitter, or how we got here. After a clear warning we’d take this action, we made a decision with the best information we had based on threats to physical safety both on and off Twitter. Was this correct?
I believe this was the right decision for Twitter. We faced an extraordinary and untenable circumstance, forcing us to focus all of our actions on public safety. Offline harm as a result of online speech is demonstrably real, and what drives our policy and enforcement above all.”
Reacting to Dorsey’s explanation, FFK asked the tech expert to stop kidding himself. According to FFK, Dorsey took great pride in banning the US President from the app.
”Stop kidding yourself. You took great pride & pleasure in doing what u did. It was sadistic & it reflected ur pathological hatred for Trump & those on the right. You shut out an alternative voice & u sought to silence a great man. It was a betrayal of trust & an abuse of power!” he tweeted
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff