Behind Bars Rights Initiative (Human Rights Organization) with Its headquarter in Asaba, Delta State is recruiting.
The duties of the two secretary will include but are not limited to the following;
Screen and register new members,
Render all necessary secretarial services,
Attend Board meetings;
Order supplies for the office
Maintain statutory registers and other records of the organization.
Carry out administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by his/her supervisor or Director-General.
You will be trained.
Ideal Candidate should reside in Asaba, Delta State and must be female
Good time management.
Good communications skills
I.T and computer skills
Able to use Social media Facebook, Instagram etc.
Apply before: Friday, September 28th
All application should be address and send to
Behind Bars Rights Initiative
Asaba, Delta State
You may like this job also: Human Resources needed at JUMIA
Report any Job. Don’t pay any money.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt