Pickmeup International Company – The transport market is old and has actually stayed fairly the same, with very little usage of innovation, mediocre service levels, and no nationwide brand name. Pickmeup is the very first nationwide brand name for on-demand trips. We provide organisations an exceptional experience developed on benefit, dependability and unrivaled client service, all powered by our exclusive innovation platform. We offer simple web and mobile transport, versatile flight alternatives, transparent prices, real-time tracking and verifications, up-to-date ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a smooth “last mile” logistics service. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
ALSO CHECK THIS JOB : Finishing Foreman at Brookstone Property Assets Management Limited
Job Title: Female Financial Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
- Assisting in the preparation of spending plans.
- Managing records and invoices.
- Reconciling daily, month-to-month and annual deals.
- Preparing balance sheets.
- Processing billings.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of organisational items and process.
- Providing client service to customers.
- Resolve financial disagreements raised by the client service and sales groups.
- Being a bottom line of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with jobs and jobs when needed.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org plainly showing the “Location/Position/Name” as the topic of the e-mail.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022