The Federal Ministry of Works and Housing, Mabushi, Abuja in collaboration with Jiadnis Consultancy Services Limited is inviting functions from new entrants, artisans and craftsmen within the Building trade for core abilities coaching program in Lagos and Abuja.
Applications are invited for:
Federal Ministry of Works and Housing Anchorship Skills Training Program for Artisans and Craftsmen
- The coaching bundle is geared toward giving the contributors the information and approaches wanted to make sure efficient supply of their Trades related to the Building Industry.
Scope of Training
A complete of 240 contributors shall be educated in 2 Locations for four weeks (Lagos and Abuja) for the next Trades:
- Painting and POP Design
- Tiling and sub-divided into 2 segments:
- Course 1 – For New Entrants
- Course 2 – For Craftsmen and Artisans
- Professional Certificates shall be issued to contributors atter related evaluations.
Eligibility Requirements and Entry Qualifications
Interested Participants are to submit copies of their Identity Card alongside their certificates:
Course 1 – Minimum of:
- WAEC S.75 Certificate
- JSS III Certificate
- Secondary School Modern III Certificate
- Trade Test III.
Course 2 – Minimum of:
- WAEC Technical Certificate
- C&G Certificate Part 1 or intermediate
- Craft Training School Certificate
- Trade Test I and II.
Method of Application
All certified candidates are to submit 2 laborious copies of their credentials in sealed envelope clearly marked as “Course 1” or “Course 2” and addressed to:
Building Crafts Training School,
Yaba, Lagos State.
Architectural Technicians and Building Crafts Training School,
Furthermore, the reverse of every sealed envelope ought to have the title, handle, cellphone quantity and e mail of the Participant.
- All submission prices shall be borne by the contributors
- Documents submitted after the deadline shall be returned unopened
- Applicants can not apply for multiple course
- All shortlisted candidates shall be contacted at a later date for particulars of Training.
Application Deadline: 2:00 pm, 18th October, 2019.
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]