The Ministry of Foreign Affairs needs to ask certified Nigerians to use for the vacant positions:
JOB TITLE: PR and Outreach Adviser
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs needs to ask certified Nigerians to use for the vacant place of Public Relations (PR) and Outreach Adviser on the Islamic Organization for Food Security (IOFS) within the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- To be a Muslim nationwide of one of the Member States of IOFS.
- To have attained eighteen years of age and under sixty-three.
- To have postgraduate degree within the journalism, worldwide relations or related areas.
- To be free of ailments and infirmities that will hinder the train of his duties.
- Not having been convicted of a felony or against the law in opposition to honouror belief.
- Not having been faraway from any job for disciplinary causes.
- At least two working languages of IOFS (Arabic, English, French)
- At least 10-12 years of working expertise in fields of public relations,media outreach,journalism and(or)advertising(ideally in agriculture)
- To have a number of publications on PR, media business, journalist analysis and investigations
- Analytical and Relationship-building expertise, social media savvy, good writing expertise, superior proficiency in MS Office, social-orientated, accountable, disciplined, capable of stick deadlines, govt, goal-orientated, capable of carry out solely and inside staff
SALARIES, INCREMENTS, ALLOWANCES AND OTHER SOCIAL PACKAGES
- As per IOFS Personnel Regulations.
How to Apply
The Secretariat of Islamic Organisation for Food Security (IOFS) presents its compliments to Member-States of IOFS and has the honour to tell the latter of its intention to fill current emptiness within the Secretariat with certified nationwide of IOFS Member-States. The emptiness is in respect of the place for PR and Outreach Adviser as indicated above.
The Secretariat would subsequently respect,if the esteemed IOFS Member-State may ahead all related CVs to the Secretariat’s electronic mail: [email protected] not later than 15thNovember 2019. The Secretariat of the IOFS avails itself of this chance to resume to all Member-States the assurances of its highest consideration.
Job Title: Director General
Area of Activity: Islamic Center for Trade Development (ICDT)
Duty Station Casablanca – Kingdom of Morocco
Category/Grade Director General (DG)
Remuneration Basic wage US$ 5,500 to $ 5,900 US per 30 days along with different allowances and funds as said within the OIC Personnel Regulations
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs needs to ask certified Nigerians to use for the vacant place of Director General of the Islamic Centre for Development of Trade in Casablanca, Kingdom of Morocco.
- The Director General shall assume his/her duties beneath the supervision of the OIC Secretary General in coordination with the Governing Board of the Center.
- Day to day coordination and administration of the work and actions of the ICDT.
- Implementation of the programme of work with full observance of the framework statute, bylaws, and different related measures and provisions.
- Establishing good relations between the ICDT and Trade Promotion Agencies and Investment Promotion Agencies of the Member States.
- Developing cooperation between the ICDT and different related establishments throughout the OIC framework.
- Preparing and submitting reports on programmes, actions, price range, and administrative and monetary issues of the ICDT to the Governing Board after session with the OIC Secretary-General.
- Overseeing the technical help offered by the ICDT to Member States within the space of international commerce points, commerce preferential system (TPS), and regional groupings.
- Undertake commerce, funding and tourism analysis on points of cooperation amongst Member States.
- Participate, with acceptable reports, background and technical paperwork, within the work of the related ministerial conferences, committees, commissions and keep in mind, within the preparation of its annual programmes, the duties assigned by notably the Summit, the Council of Foreign Ministers and the Standing Committees.
- Collaborate with the General Secretariat, different Subsidiary Organs and Specialized and Affiliated Institutions of the OIC in info, analysis and technical cooperation actions.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the UN companies and different International establishments in actions of curiosity to the Member States with a view to avoiding duplication of actions on the regional and worldwide stage.
- Provide advisory companies to the parties within the Member States on topics associated to commerce, funding, tourism, analysis, technical cooperation and coaching.
- Ensuring that every one ICDT employees implement the duties and duties assigned to them optimally.
- Representing the ICDT within the conclusion of contracts and the acquisition and sale of movable and immovable property to be able to obtain the ICDT aims and the implementation of the provisions of the monetary rules on this regard.
Competencies & Skills
- Sense of duty and dedication to the OIC and its targets and programmes.
- To have the management expertise to direct and encourage the ICDT employees in direction of the accomplishment of its aims.
- Ability to hear, to seek the advice of and to share info and concepts, and to have the negotiation expertise.
- To have the planning and organizing expertise to be able to systematically plan a course of motion for himself and others to make sure the accomplishment of the ICDT aims.
- Flexibility and capability to give attention to priorities, and to have the power to anticipate issues and devise acceptable plans.
- Ability to combine and work in a world, multi-linguistic and multi-cultural surroundings.
- Ability to finish in-depth research and analysis outcomes.
- Ability to work beneath stress.
- Act as a mannequin for well timed accomplishment of assignments and punctuality.
- Good laptop expertise.
At least Master’s Degree in worldwide commerce, worldwide economic system, worldwide relations or another associated subject. Ph.D. degree will probably be added benefit.
A minimal of 18 years of expertise in a associated career, together with a minimum of 5 years in a managerial place.
Fluent, in a minimum of two of the three official languages of the OIC, that are English, Arabic and French. Preferable to have some information of the three languages.
- To be a Muslim nationwide of one of the OIC Member States.
- To be under fifty-six years of age.
- To be free of ailments and infirmities that will hinder the train of his/her duties.
Only short-listed candidates will probably be contacted.
ALSO APPLY : Bank in Lagos needs Customer Service Representatives
How to Apply
Write the job title you apply for on the e-mail topic with the CV, and send to: [email protected]
Deadline for submitting functions: 31/10/2019
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : MUST WATCH!!
Got A News , Looking for Workers, Press Release, Sponsored Publication or Advert Placement? Send To Us Via Email: [email protected].com or Call : 07033247217
SCAM ALERT : No Genuine Employer will Ask for MONEY to employ you.
TYPE HERE TO QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS
- See more
- Abia State
- ABUJA FCT
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Apprenticeship training
- Banking Industry
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Career Tips
- Charity Organization
- Construction Company
- Contract Job
- Crime Watch
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Engineering Jobs
- Entertainment News
- Entry-level Jobs
- Enugu State
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- Full time jobs
- Gombe State
- Google AdSense know how
- Hotel Management/hospitality company
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
- Imo State
- Internship Jobs
- Jigawa State
- JOB FOR SSCE
- Jobs and Recruitment
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law
- Jobs in Education
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria Today
- LATEST POLITICS NEWS
- LATEST SPORT NEWS
- Latest Teaching Job
- Management and Logistics Company
- Manager jobs
- Manufacturing Industry
- Marketing Jobs
- Medical /Health
- MSC/MS / PHD
- NAIJA NEWS
- Nasarawa State
- National Assembly News
- NGO / Community Services
- Niger Delta
- Nigeria Election
- Ogun State
- Oil and Gas Company
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Part Time Jobs
- PASS QUESTIONS
- Rivers State
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs
- Security issues
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Urhobo Language
- World News
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State