A disciple of the spiritual preacher and nationwide president of the affiliation of Shi’ite singers referred to as ‘Ittihadus Shu’ara Harakatil Islamiyya’, Malam Mustafa Umar Gadonkaya made the allegation over the weekend through the lunching of 100 songs in solidarity of the detained sheikh composed by the affiliation.
According to him, their chief was arrested and held by security brokers since December 2015, noting that the authorities have allegedly refused to obey the court that ordered his release, fee of compensation and reconstruction of his demolished buildings through the encounter between the sect members and the Nigerian Army 4 years in the past in Zaria, Kaduna State.
“It is understood by everybody that our chief sued the federal government over human rights violation and a federal excessive court in Abuja ordered his release, reconstruction of his demolished residence and fee of compensation.
But the federal government has disregard for courts and refused to obey the court order. What type of injustice is that this?
“At the second, everybody is aware of that he’s very ailing because of the gunshots he sustained however these people nonetheless preserve him in detention regardless of his ill-health. So if something occurs to him, authorities will probably be held accountable.
“Aside their disobedience to the court, the federal government, however, accepted the request of Kaduna state government to hand him over to it for prosecution over some baseless accusations. Their motive is to continue to hold him until he dies in detention,” he alleged.
The singers, due to this fact, demanded that the authorities should with out additional delay-free El-Zakzaky, his spouse and different members vowing that until they’re launched unconditionally, they are going to proceed to protest.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)