Federal Government Job Recruitment for Technical Assistant / Procurement Advisor
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received Project Preparatory Advance (PPA) from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the cost of the preparatory activities under the Rural Access and Agricultural Marketing Project (RAAMP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments under the Contract for Technical Assistant / Procurement Advisor under the Rural Access and Agricultural Marketing Project (RAAMP).
HOT Nigerian Jobs : NACA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
Therefore applications are invited for the position below:
Consultancy Services for the Engagement of Technical Assistant / Procurement Advisor
Ref No: IDA/FPMU/RAMP/WB/012/S.114
The services included under this assignment are as follows:
- The Procurement Implementation Advisor (hereinafter also referred as the Advisor) will work under the direct supervision of the RAAMP/FPMU National Coordinator. The general function of the position will be, but not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Provide advice and guidance to the FPMU in carrying out the project procurement activities both at the state and federal levels;
- Provide advice and guidance to the FPMU on achieving core procurement principles including value-for-money, economy, integrity, efficiency, fit for purpose, transparency, fairness with integrity in delivering sustainable development;
- Provide advice and guidance to the FPMU and SPIUs in the development of procurement capacity at the federal and state levels
- The shortlisted candidate will be provided with the Terms of Reference that contains more detailed information about project objectives, scope of work, deliverables and other related issues.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies for Federal Government Job Recruitment for Technical Assistant
- Minimum of Master’s degree in any relevant disciplines with minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in public procurement practices and procedures with minimum of 5 years of experience in handling, managing or overseeing international procurement for World Bank funded projects.
- Experience of working as a project manager along with handling project procurement will be an added advantage;
- Strong experience in delivering trainings and capacity building programmes and demonstrated high experience in contract management at managerial level;
- Fluency in spoken English and ability to write reports and documents in English is required and proven track record in working effectively within multidisciplinary teams, recognize the value of sharing ideas, knowledge and information with others and takes personal responsibility for doing so;
- Demonstrated computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite especially, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Assumption of Duties and Duration of Contract ( Federal Government Job Recruitment for Technical Assistant )
- The successful Consultant is expected to assume duties in April, 2021.
- The duration of the contract is Eight (8) months over a period of two years’ renewable based on performance evaluation..
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant Selection method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates / consultants should submit their Expressions of interest along with Curriculum Vitae (CV) in a written form to the address below in person, or by e-mail:
The National Coordinator,
Attention: Procurement Officer
Rural Access and Agricultural Marketing Project (RAAMP),
1st Floor NAIC House, Central Business District,
E-mail: [email protected]
Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours 0900 to 1700 hours.
More Jobs : List of Job Vacancies in Nigeria for Graduates
Federal Government Job Recruitment for Technical Assistant
- federal government job recruitment 2021
- latest federal government job recruitment
- federal government teaching job recruitment
- federal government teaching job recruitment 2021
- new federal government recruitment job
- federal government 774 000 job recruitment
- uae federal government job portal (recruitment)
- latest news on federal government job recruitment
- which federal government job is recruiting now
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)