Federal Government Declares Public Holiday for Tuesday , Wednesday
To commemorate this year’s Eid-el-Kabir festival, the Federal Government has proclaimed Tuesday, July 20 and Wednesday, July 21, 2021 as public holidays.
The proclamation was made on behalf of the Federal Government by Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 ALSO READ : Prevent Spread Of New COVID-19 Variant, Lagos Assembly Tells FG, State Govt
- 0.2 ALSO READ : Folorunsho Alakija gets really angry when people say IBB’s wife was all she needed to get rich
- 0.3 Federal Government Declares Public Holiday
- 1 Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
He congratulated all Muslims and Nigerians, both at home and abroad, on the occasion.
“I encourage Muslims to continue to embrace the spirit of love, peace, kindness, and sacrifice demonstrated by the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him), as well as to use this time to pray for peace, unity, prosperity, and the stability of the country, given the current security problems. Bandits in the North West and North Central, terrorists in the North East, kidnappers, armed robbers, ethnic agitators, and other criminals in different regions of the country are among them, according to Aregbesola.
ALSO READ : Folorunsho Alakija gets really angry when people say IBB’s wife was all she needed to get rich
In a statement signed by the Ministry’s Permanent Secretary, Dr Shuaib Belgore, the Minister assured that President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration is “committed to the security of lives and property of every Nigerian, and empowering citizens for successful living, the provision of social investment programmes, and adequate security in schools.
Federal Government Declares Public Holiday
While wishing Muslim believers a joyous Eid-el-Kabir, Aregbesola urged all Nigerians to take responsibility by reporting any suspicious individuals or illegal activity to law enforcement agencies, particularly during this festival.
He also urged all Nigerians to follow the Covid-19 guidelines, particularly the non-pharmaceutical measures such as facemasks, hand washing, and social distancing, which are intended to prevent illness transmission. “During this year’s festival, we must all take responsibility for containing the pandemic,” he stated.
# Federal Government Declares Public Holiday
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal