The Federal Government has said Public officers who leaked any Official documents on social media will be Dismissed from service.
This was made know In a document dated May 22nd, 2020, signed by the Head of Service of the Federation, Folashade Yemi-Esan.
According to Folashade, the unfortunate unauthorized disclosure of official documents on social media, is an act of serious misconduct with a penalty of dismissal from service as provided for in public service rule No 030 401 and 030 402.
The Statement this read;
The attention of the office of the head of service of the federation has been drawn to the recent unfortunate unauthorized disclosure of official documents on social media. In some cases, official documents that has been minute on is also leaked. This irresponsible and reckless.
An action is an act of grave misconduct with a penalty of dismissal from service as provided for in public service rule no 030 401 and 030 402.
The ugly development is embarrassing to the government and, therefore, not acceptable. Any public officer caught engaging in this art of serious misconduct will be several dealt with by the provision of the civil service rules.
Permanent secretaries are to draw the attention of all their stuff to the content of this circular and the consequences of breaking the rules.
Head of Service of the Federation
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International