Relationship expert and Instagram blogger Joro Olumofin has taken a preventive measure to take care of his health due to the spread of Coronavirus. It was recently reported that the first case of the virus was confirmed in Lagos State.
According to Metro UK, a report from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention revealed that beards can prevent face masks and respirators from working. The report showed the types of beards that are okay and those that may work in favour of the virus.
Joro, who is famous for his beards, decided to shave it off after he discovered that beards may make it more likely to catch coronavirus.
He shared a photo of himself at the barbing salon shaving his beards on his Instagram page. He captioned the post, saying he cried before they shaved it.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)