There is panic in Nigeria over death of prominent Nigerians
Zamfara Publicity Secretary for the Control and Prevention of COVID-19, Alhaji Mustafa Jafaru Kaura, said the deceased had been in isolation at the Yariman Bakura Specialist Hospital, Gusau for three days.
Though his blood sample had been sent to Abuja, Mustafa said he died while the result was still being awaited.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Anxiety As DAAR Communications Awaits Results Of More COVID-19 Tests
He said the remains of the late Emir were still in the hospital waiting for burial by officials of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control.
Meanwhile, the member representing Nasarawa central in the Nasarawa House of Assembly, Mr. Sule Adamu, has died of coronavirus (COVID-19). Nasarawa State Governor, Abdullahi Sule disclosed this on Sunday while in a chat with reporters.
He said the House of Assembly would be shut down, and all the lawmakers be quarantined to contain the spread of the virus in the state.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]