There is panic in Nigeria over death of prominent Nigerians
Zamfara Publicity Secretary for the Control and Prevention of COVID-19, Alhaji Mustafa Jafaru Kaura, said the deceased had been in isolation at the Yariman Bakura Specialist Hospital, Gusau for three days.
Though his blood sample had been sent to Abuja, Mustafa said he died while the result was still being awaited.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Anxiety As DAAR Communications Awaits Results Of More COVID-19 Tests
He said the remains of the late Emir were still in the hospital waiting for burial by officials of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control.
Meanwhile, the member representing Nasarawa central in the Nasarawa House of Assembly, Mr. Sule Adamu, has died of coronavirus (COVID-19). Nasarawa State Governor, Abdullahi Sule disclosed this on Sunday while in a chat with reporters.
He said the House of Assembly would be shut down, and all the lawmakers be quarantined to contain the spread of the virus in the state.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates