A 3-storey building at Iju space of Lagos State on Wednesday evening collapsed, leaving many people trapped in the rubble.
The General Manager of Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), Dr. Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, informed journalists that the building, which was underneath development, collapsed at Okay Farm, Fagba, Off Iju Road, Lagos.
“It was a building underneath development, and people occupying the building have been evacuated and the injured are responding to therapy.
“No mortalities recorded. All the important thing stakeholders which can be necessary in managing catastrophe in Lagos are on floor.
“However the building will probably be pulled to floor zero for security of the people dwelling in the realm.
“All the buildings adjacent or beside the collapsed building will be subjected to solid material testing, for your information,” Oke-Osanyintolu stated.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates