Information reaching Ejesgist Media is that Nine members of staff of FCMB ( First City Monument Bank) have ran away with a total sum of N500 million , and there whereabouts remains unknown.
according to source , the names of the bankers as declared wanted by the police are
LINDA NATUFE CHEKWUBE
MATHEW AKPAN BENNY
OLUWA SOJI AJETUMOBI
OGUNLAJA OLASUKANMI GANIYU
OSHIOJUM CHIBUZOR WILSON.
AKANAGA CHRISTIAN CHIKA
Ejesgist Media gathered that thhe suspects have been found to fleece depositors of their hard earned money through numerous crafty means.
READ ALSO:ADSENSE Pays APPLY NOW
OGUNLAJA and CHEKWUBE were found to have fraudulently authorised overdraft totalling three hundred and eighty eight million naira ( N388) Another duo was discovered to have fraudulently transferred customers monies to other accounts and closed the account without the consent or authorisation from the accounts holders while others blatantly stole customers deposits undetected by the bank, which is fast becoming a safe haven for fraudsters perpetrating sophisticated scams.
Hot Baths Job: UBA 2018 MASSIVE RECRUITMENT
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International