Ejes Gist Nigeria can report that Adam Nuru, the Managing Director, MD of The First City Monument Bank Limited, FCMB has been despatched on obligatory go away to allow the financial institution to research the paternity allegations towards him.
ALSO READ : Many Villagers Flee their Homes after Boko Haram Attacked their Community in Borno State
This was disclosed in a statement by the financial institution on Tuesday.
The statement learn,
“We are conscious of a number of tales circulating throughout a number of media platforms about our financial institution’s Managing Director, Adam Nuru; a former worker, Mrs Moyo Thomas, and her deceased husband, Mr Tunde Thomas.
“While it is a private matter, the tragedy of the loss of life of Mr Tunde Thomas and the allegations of unethical conduct require the financial institution’s board to conduct a evaluate of what transpired, any violations of our code of ethics and the adequacy of this code of ethics.
“This is already below method. During the interval of the evaluate, the managing director has volunteered to proceed on go away. This will assure the sanctity of the evaluate course of.
“We enjoin all our stakeholders to bear with us as we conduct this review and to please respect the various families involved.”
Nearly 2,000 individuals had signed the petition calling on the Central Bank of Nigeria and FCMB to sack Nuru over alleged infidelity with a former worker of the financial institution, Moyo Thomas.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open