Nigerian Police Abba Kyari Hushpuppi News Today Latest
The FBI has released a 69-page document detailing how Nigerian Police Abba Kyari assisted Hushpuppi in committing fraud.
Nigerian Police Abba Kyari, a 46-year-old Deputy Commissioner of Police and leader of the Inspector General of Police’s Intelligence Response Team (IRT), was named in a report by a US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FIB) officer on Wednesday, July 28, as one of six people who conspired to fraudulently obtain over $1 million from a business person.
ALSO READ: Nigerians React to Hushpuppi Bribery Allegation – Arrest Abba Kyari Now
Ejes Gist reports that the internet fraudster Ramon Abass, also known as Hushpuppi, has pleaded guilty and will be sentenced to a 20-year prison sentence.
According to this online news outlet, the Inspector General of Police (IGP) Usman Alkali Baba issued an order to investigate Hushpuppi in a statement issued by the Force Public Relations Officer, CP Frank Mba, after the report went viral on social media.
Nigerian Police Abba Kyari Hushpuppi News
Despite the fact that Abba Kyari has addressed the issue and stated that he never received anything from Hushpuppi, according to News Online, the FBI has produced a detailed document to back up its claims.
The FBI has released documents detailing how Hushpuppi’s Supercop, Abba Kyari, worked for them.
According to FBI documents obtained by Ejes Gist Naija News, it was discovered that DCP Abba Kyari had a relationship with Hushpuppi during the investigation, which lasted until the latter was arrested.
According to the documents, while the investigation was ongoing, Hushpuppi allegedly took Kyari on an all-expenses-paid trip to Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), where he was treated like a president from the moment he arrived at the airport.
Thanks for reading about Nigerian Police Abba Kyari Hushpuppi News Today.. more at www.ejesgist.com
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)