The Ekiti State House of Assembly has approved the N10 billion supplementary budget presented by Ayodele Fayose, the outgoing Governor of the state. On September 11, Fayose had forwarded a supplementary bill, titled ‘2018 Revised Budget’, to the legislature for approval.
Don’t Forget to Read this : Omajemite calls on Nigerians to fight against MTN Data Exploitation
At Thursday’s closed-door sitting, Speaker Kola Oluwawole and 13 other lawmakers examined the proposal and passed it within an hour.
Read Also : The Unserious Christians
The approval comes exactly a month and three days to the end of Fayose’s second governorship stint, with his predecessor Kayode Fayemi set to take over from him on October 16.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]