Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose on Twitter ask Buhari 8 critical questions concerning the President’s anti-corruption campaign
See questions below
1. I ask our President, what has happened to the report on the $43m discovered in an apartment at Osbourne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos?
- What has happened to the allegation of award of $25bn contracts without following due process made against Dr. Baru by Dr Ibe Kachikwu?
What happened to the DSS indictment for corruption of Magu and the AGF Investigative Panel set up by the President?Ads 3
Who is the owner of LEGICO Shopping Plaza, Ahmadu Bello Way, VI, Lagos inside which the EFCC claimed that it found N448.8 million cash?
Who brought the five sacks in which the EFCC claimed that it found N49 million cash to the Kaduna Airport?
READ FLASH | So heartless: Woman dumps 12-day-old baby in latrine
- What happened to the probe panel on the alleged N500m bribery said to have been paid to the Chief of Staff (COS), Abba Kyari by MTN?
- Most importantly,,, what has happened to the report submitted on Tuesday on the fraudulent reinstatement of Maina?
- Is the President going to use APC broom to sweep the report on Maina under the carpet just as he did to others before it?
Very Interesting! “There is God”. May His Will be done For He’s in control!
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International