Jawal Iqbal Dad
A father-of-three from Birmingham has died from a heart attack only days after he left hospital having recovered from coronavirus.
Jawal Iqbal Dad, 50, was admitted to Heartlands Hospital with his wife after suffering with coronavirus symptoms for two weeks.
He was discharged last week after making a full recovery but was discovered dead at his home in Hodge Hill yesterday morning.
Bromford and Hodge Hill Ward Labour councillor Majid Mahmood was a friend of Mr Dad. He said: ‘I was deeply shocked at the news and we’re hoping to get some answers because he was only discharged last week.
‘He fought off Covid-19 after being hospitalised and had just returned to his office at Overseas Express to get it disinfected.
‘I spoke to him over the weekend and he told me he was feeling fine and fully recovered.
‘We only last met a few weeks back. It never crossed my mind that we would never speak or meet again.’
Councillor Mahmood said he had spoken with Mr Dad’s family and that they were devastated.
He said: ‘He was one of the most humble and sincere individuals and the epitome of a pillar of the community.
‘He was a very charitable individual and an all-round legend. He will be a great loss to his family, friends, neighbours and the community at large.
Mr Dad ran Overseas Exchange, one of the oldest money exchange businesses in Birmingham.
He was a Labour Party member in the Hodge Hill branch and sponsored the annual Mega Mela festival.
The UK has 55,975 total cases of coronavirus with 6,159 deaths.
Alum Rock ward Councillor Mohammed Idrees also posted a tribute to Mr Dad on social media.
He said: ‘I am utterly devastated to learn about the sudden death of Brother Jawad Iqbal.
‘I spoke to him yesterday at 4-30pm to check how he was feeling after being discharged from hospital and he said he was feeling fine.
‘Jawad like his father was very generous and always supported charitable projects in a big way. We will always miss him.’
Source: Daily Mail UK
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State