Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Brand Manager
- Responsible for developing marketing strategies for the organization in other to increase sales volume and maintain a competitive edge over competitors.
- Ensuring all branding and key information strategies are in line with overall business strategy without compromising the brand’s integrity.
- Perform regular market research studies to gather important brand data.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaints on best practices and the latest trends in brand marketing that ensure that the business does not lag behind of its competition
- Work with other departments to ensure a strategic overview of the business and future market opportunities.
- Work closely with several advertising agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the development and execution of all ground events, promotions for the business/brand
- Develop and execute online marketing plans, commence strategy and programs, including web site development and utilization.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing profits.
- Handling consumer and market insights, including the ability to analyse market data, and conduct consumer research.
- Analysing market trends with an aim of identifying unexploited or new markets for the organization’s products and services.
- Overseeing new product introductions, product specifications such as design, color, and packaging, Research and Development and evaluate its financial aspects.
- Maintain contact with distributors to get critical input on how product design and implementation can be improved.
- Promoting new products, representing the firm at charitable events and other happenings taking place throughout the community.
- Must possess B.Sc/HND in Marketing/Business Administration or related discipline.
- Applicant must possess minimum of 3 years experience.
- Must be creative with the use of computer.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities.
- Extensive experience in packaging design and retail display creation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible, persuasive and can easily influence others.
- Perform effectively under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and inspire the same in others,
- Excellent problem solving skills, and demonstrate calmness and composure in uncertainty.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : An Indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Firm – Aldelia Group: Accountant Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th July, 2019.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
HOT JOBS RECOMMEND FOR YOU
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]