Farmgate Agro-Allied Limited commenced full operations in 2016 offering recent farm produce at good costs to prospects in Lagos and Abuja. Our buyer base has grown exponentially and we’ll drive the enterprise via our digital e-commerce platform to ensure that us to attain glorious service supply.
We are at the moment looking for to make use of suitably certified candidates to fill the vacant place under:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Personnel
Location: Benin, Edo
Job Type: Full time
- We are on the lookout for an skilled Quality Assurance Personnel who will affect and implements firm insurance policies and strategic course in high quality methods to make sure the protection and high quality of all processes and merchandise throughout the additional processing and drying course of
- Verify regulatory compliance for all non-public label objects and supplies, together with product labels, advertising supplies, signage, specs, and many others.
- Evaluate new suppliers via the Supplier Approval Program
- Manage all product-related high quality actions for assigned classes, together with specification approvals, label evaluations and approvals, product monitoring, model customary compliance verification
- Coordinate sensory testing to validate new merchandise towards model requirements and specs.
- Evaluate present suppliers via the Supplier Approval Program to find out compliance and efficiency
- Coordinate routine product monitoring of present merchandise to validate merchandise towards model requirements.
- Route documentation to relevant enterprise items for correct evaluation and signature
- Provide suggestions to Customer Care group for buyer inquiries
- Store all relevant vendor and product documentation in Vendor Documentation methods
- Attend Category and Own Brand product conferences
- Investigate assigned buyer complaints and/or claims; coordinate as wanted to the provider.
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or related subject is most popular
- Proven expertise as manufacturing director
- Deep information of manufacturing administration
- Understanding of high quality requirements and well being & security rules
- Knowledge of efficiency analysis and budgeting ideas
- Experience in reporting on key manufacturing metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software program
- Outstanding communication capability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships expertise
- Attention to element
- Strong decision-making expertise and a results-driven method.
Job Title: Engineering Assistant
Location: Benin, Edo
Job sort: Full-time
- Engineering assistant will present assist to design engineers. Assistants will probably be concerned in engineering and administration of tasks; help in acquiring and reviewing data and approvals for processing of drawings, product information and samples.
- This place assists within the communication of this data throughout all ranges of the venture group.
- Assist in designing, creating and executing building tasks.
- Work with Project Manager in reviewing venture specs and in getting ready venture plan and design sheet.
- Visit websites, put together building drawings and develop samples.
- Work with engineering group in creating building plan.
- Determine finances, schedule, manpower and materials and gear necessities to execute building venture.
- Report all bills to Project Manager on a well timed foundation.
- Maintain high quality assurance requirements for tasks.
- Provide technical help to subject workers when wanted.
- Analyze building issues and suggest corrective actions.
- Order and inventory building supplies to keep away from scarcity
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Latest Jobs at Alan & Grant ( 4 Positions )
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Agricultural Engineering
- 1-Three years’ expertise in agro-business growth and administration of agriculture centered tasks is an added benefit.
- Ability to make use of computer-aided design (CAD) expertise
- Project administration certification
- Demonstrated capability to work with non-public sector gamers (monetary establishments, patrons, merchants, transporters, enter suppliers, processors in agriculture worth chain).
- Experience with generally used instruments for market evaluation and program design resembling sub-sector evaluation, gross margin evaluation and enterprise planning.
- Knowledge of agronomic ideas and practices, together with crops, soils and vitamins.
- Experience within the practices, ideas and operations related to trendy manufacturing agriculture.
- Expertise in managing massive scale tasks;
- Knowledge of the agriculture sector in Nigeria and its regulation and stakeholders
- High degree of pc literacy (primarily in Microsoft Office packages).
- Excellent planning and time administration expertise and skill to satisfy deadlines
- Ability to work calmly underneath strain to ship as a part of a group
- A excessive degree of consideration to element and accuracy in working with numbers;
- Strong analytical capability, in a position to consider and to appraise critically quantitative and qualitative data.
- Fluent in Local languages and English.
- Knowledge of the power sector and its challenges most popular
- The place would require common journey inside distant rural areas inside Nigeria
- Analyzing Information
- General Math Skills
- Reporting Research Results
- Dealing with Complexity
- Presentation Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Analytical Tools
- Attention to Detail
Deadline: fifth October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV/Resume to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)