Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to offer Stevedoring companies in Nigeria, and we’re presently recruiting suitably certified candidates to fill the place under:
Job Title: Farm Manager
- We are on the lookout for a really hardworking and skilled Farm Manager who can be accountable for the general administration and supervision of a big space of farm; consisting of various farm segments.
- Must be able to relocate instantly after employment.
- Cultivation actions
- Infrastructure planning, creation and upkeep
- Irrigation planning and implementation
- Soil constructing program together with composting
- Installation, upkeep and monitoring of perimeter fencing
- Plan weekly harvest schedule, harvest, market and ship
- Assist with advertising and marketing and outreach efforts
- Participate in planning for long-term farm improvement
- Coordinate produce wants with culinary, market and academic applications
- Working within the discipline, out of doors classroom and workplace together with onerous repetitive bodily work
- Coordination of employees and its advisory group together with month-to-month board stories
- Produce annual discipline plans;
- Maintain requirements of manufacturing to make sure the best high quality produce;
- Maintain farm infrastructure and panorama
- Cooperate with group companions
- Seed ordering and materials acquisition
- Planning and implementation of weekly planting schedule
- Insect and weed management, fertility monitoring and normal discipline remark
- Comfortable driving a dice truck and working farm tools
- Good interpersonal relationship and efficient communication.
- Must be capable to work independently
- Must be able to relocate instantly after employment
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Agricultural programs
- Minimum of 5 years working expertise as a farm supervisor/supervisor
- Farm administration coaching certifications is an added benefit.
- Must not be lower than 25 years of age
- Current driver’s license and a clear driving document
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the mail.
Don’t. Miss :