A leaked snippet of an unreleased 2009 song by Eminem has surfaced and in the audio, Eminem one of the greatest rappers of our time, could be heard lending his support to Chris Brown over his infamous physical assault of Rihanna in 2009.
Brown was accused of leaving “visible injuries” on Rihanna, his girlfriend at the time, resulting in her hospitalization. He later pleaded guilty and did community service as part of a plea deal.
A Reddit user posted the seven-second snippet, titled “(SNIPPET) Eminem – Things Get Worse (Rihanna Diss)” on Sunday, Nov. 3 .
And in the leaked audio, the 47-year-old rapper says, “I’d side with Chris Brown, I’d beat down a bitch too.”
The leaked audio in question is seemingly from an unreleased version of a song meant for Eminem’s 2009 relapse album but rather made it onto B.o.B.’s 2011 song, titled “Things Get Worse.” , but Eminem never released it as a single.
Eminem and Rihanna in 2011 and 2014 collaborated to release hit singles ‘love the way you lie’ and ‘monster’ and in 2014 went on a mini-tour. The two artistes are yet to comment on the leaked audio and both artistes have a great relationship but fans who were displeased by Eminem’s comments in the song took to instagram to blast the rapper.
Some blasted the rapper saying he has a habit of abusing women in his songs including his mum and ex-wife, but some of his loyal fans defended the rapper saying for the fact he didn’t release the song shows he had respect for Rihanna and his relationship with her.
See tweets below.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )