Former Aviation Minister Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the death of police officers and soldiers in the states of Anambra and Enugu.
The perpetrators, according to Fani-Kayode, were nasty terrorists who were worse than animals.
The former minister characterised the killings as “barbaric and unacceptable” in a tweet.
“Three police officers were killed in Anambra yesterday, and two soldiers were killed in Enugu today,” he tweeted. All of them were assassinated by “unknown gunmen.” This is nasty and unacceptably cruel.
“Those responsible for these murders are worse than animals and as ruthless as terrorists. “These heinous acts of cold-blooded murder are abhorrent to me.”
Unknown gunmen assassinated some police officers attached to Philip Udala, Chairman of the Udala Football Club in Anambra State, yesterday.
At the Eke-Agu Market intersection in Abatete, Idemili North Local Government Area, the billionaire and his police bodyguards were assassinated.
Soldiers were murdered in the Adani community of Enugu State’s Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021