Sen. Aisha Jummai Alhassan
The remains of Sen. Aisha Jummai Alhassan, the former Minister of Women Affairs and Child Development, would arrive Jalingo, the Taraba State capital from Cairo, Egypt, on Sunday for burial, the family has said.
Media aide to the late former Minister, Mr. Bala Muhammed, told journalists in Jalingo that the corpse of the late Minister and a two-time governorship candidate in Taraba would arrive the State capital Jalingo (her home town) on Sunday morning and burial would take place in the evening, the same day.
Mohammed said funeral prayers will take place at the Emir of Muri’s Palace in Jalingo and burial will take place around 5pm at the Muslims’ cementry in Jalingo.
In the meantime, hundreds of sympathizers have been trooping the family house of the late Senator and former Minister for condolence since Friday when the news broke of her demise.
Senator Aisha Jummai Alhasaan died on Friday in Cairo, Egypt, after a protracted illness.
Google Search Terms
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria