The Federal Government has cautioned youths over being duped by scammers that are claiming they have jobs to offer through the N-Power programme.
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation, Mr Afolabi Imoukhuede, explained that at no time of recent did the Federal Government re-open the N-Power recruitment portal.
“Please note that N-Power has not re-opened its website for new applications.
It urged Nigerian to disregard the false information by internet scammers and follow its authentic news channel.
The government cautioned applicants not to release their bank verification numbers (BVN) to unauthorized persons and also be wary of paying money to anyone or organization in lieu of job applications.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited