A pretend female soldier who makes use of her late husband’s navy camouflage to defraud unsuspecting members of the general public and in addition perform unlawful actions has been arrested by the Nigerian military in Edo State.
The suspect recognized as Angela Maidoki was arrested by operatives of 4 Brigade command of the Nigeria Army in Benin whereas escorting smuggled autos. Upon interrogation, the pretend female soldier confessed that her late husband was a lance corporal within the Nigerian Army till his demise in 2017 in Maiduguri whereas preventing Boko Haram. She has already been handed over to the police.
“The cash I get ranges from N8000 to N15,000 relying on the car.
“I purchased this uniform. If you look fastidiously, it’s completely different from the true navy uniform” the mom of 5 mentioned.
Parading the suspect earlier than newsmen, Edo State Police spokesperson DSP Chidi Nwabuzor mentioned she can be charged to court when investigation has been concluded.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines