Is Bola Tinubu Battling COVID-19 Complication and Flown To France?
There are speculations that the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, is sick and has been reportedly admitted at a hospital in France.
READ ALSO : Osinbajo Will Become President Without Elections In Nigeria – Prophet’s Shocking 2021 Prophecy
Investigation report revealed that the former Governor of Lagos State was admitted in the hospital before the New Year. There were speculation that the APC leader is battling with COVID-19. spokesperson of the former Governor of Lagos State reacting on the report Stated that his principal is very okay and not in France but London. He also refuted the claim that the APC leader is battling with COVID-19.
The spokesperson of the former Governor of Lagos State, Tunde Rahman, in his reaction to the speculation said, “that’s a lie from the pit of hell. Asiwaju is very okay. He is very fine and not sick.”
“He does not have COVID-19. If you must know, we have done COVID-19 test 15 times, each time he felt we had travelled and mingled with many people and could be vulnerable even though he always wore his face mask, but he has been certified negative 15 times.” “Yes he is abroad. Not in France, but in London resting. So you can see the falsity in that information you talked about. Thank you.”
It is FAKE NEWS
- Bola Tinubu is not Battling COVID-19 Complication
- Not Flown To France?
- He is in London
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021